You can help spread Christmas cheer to those most in need by sponsoring a family, volunteering, or spreading the word about our charitable cause.
How to Sponsor a Family
Sponsoring a Secret Family is one of the best ways you can make a positive impact during the holiday season.
- Write a check, click on the ‘Donate Now’ button below or put us on your monthly Bill Pay for $50/month.
- Organize A Fundraiser
- Set up a dinner for friends and have us speak to the group
- Corn hole tournament
- Poker night
- Recruit neighbors to collectively sponsor a couple of families
- Adult Couples: Think about ‘No Christmas gifts for each other’ and use that money to sponsor a family – This is how Secret Families was started!
- Companies: Put on a year-round Jean Day. $2.00/day to wear jeans can easily lead to sponsoring one or more families per year
- Talk with your pastor and ask to have us come speak at your church
How to Volunteer
You can join one or more of the teams that make Secret Families such a success. To learn more about our teams, click the clicks below:
How to Spread the Word
Tell Your Story or Let Us Tell Our Story
Your Small Sacrifice Will Make a Big Difference
- To the families that we serve
- To your immediate family
- To the family of our volunteers
Christmas is time for all of us to celebrate with our families, friends and loved ones. Secret Families has taken this tradition one step farther and we would like to spread Christmas joy to all of the deserving families in
our area. As an organization our mission is to provide a “Complete Christmas” to local families with school age children that otherwise would go without a Christmas.
We are always looking to expand our reach by spreading the joys of Christmas to
as many deserving families as we possibly can. Many people ask us how they can
help us achieve our goal. One of the best ways to help us is by spreading the
word and telling as many people as possible about our organization. Tell them your story.
Find a friend who has worked with us before and have them tell their story. Contact us and have us tell our