You can help spread Christmas cheer to those most in need by sponsoring a family, volunteering, or spreading the word about our charitable cause.
How to Sponsor a Family
Sponsoring a Secret Family is one of the best ways you can make a positive impact during the holiday season.
- Write a check, click on the ‘Donate Now’ button below, or put us on your monthly Bill Pay for $50/month.
- Organize a Fundraiser
- Set up a dinner or a wine and cheese party for friends and have us speak to your group.
- Host a Corn hole tournament or a Wiffle ball tournament.
- Host a Poker night where all winnings get donated to Secret Families.
- Recruit neighbors or your church group to collectively sponsor a family or two.
- Adult couples: Think about ‘No Christmas gifts for each other’ and instead use that money to sponsor a family. This is how Secret Families was started!
- Companies can support a year-round Jean Day. Pick a day each week, like Friday, when employees can wear jeans for $2.00/day, then give the money raised to our organization each December!
- Talk with your pastor about Secret Families coming to speak at your church.
How Can I Volunteer?
You can join one (or more!) of the volunteer teams who make Secret Families such a success. To learn more about our teams and to register, click on the links below:
How to Spread the Word
Tell Your Story or Let Us Tell Our Story
Your Small Sacrifice Will Make a Big Difference
- To the families that we serve
- To your immediate family
- To the family of our volunteers
Christmas is time for all of us to celebrate with our families, friends and loved ones. Secret Families has taken this tradition one step farther and we would like to spread Christmas joy to all of the deserving families in our area. As an organization, our mission is to provide a “Complete Christmas” to local families with school-age children who would otherwise go without a Christmas.
We are always looking to expand our reach by spreading the joys of Christmas to as many deserving families as we possibly can. Many people ask us how they can help us achieve our goal. One of the best ways to help us is by spreading the word and telling as many people as possible about our organization. Tell them your story. Find a friend who has worked with us before and have them tell their story. Contact us and have us tell our story.