Donate Your Time….
- Volunteer for one of our teams on the day of the event
- Use our team sign up forms under the Volunteer section
- Organize fundraising events for Secret Families
- Contact Tom Flanagan directly for more information
Monetary Donation or Family Sponsorship…
- Secret Families of Hamilton County is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization*
- Make a deposit in our Secret Families of Hamilton County account at any Huntington Bank.
- Mail checks, payable to Secret Families of Hamilton County, to:
J. Thomas Flanagan
C/O Secret Families HC
759 West 1000 North
Fortville, IN 46040
Call Tom Flanagan at 317-363-8431 to make other arrangements.
In-Kind Donations Welcomed!
The following in-kind donations are provided to each family and donations are always welcomed. Feel free to donate any of these items or, if you are volunteering with one of our teams, please donate the item assigned to your team. In-kind donations are also a great way for local businesses to support Secret Families Christmas Charity of Hamilton County by collecting items from your customers or patients when they patronize your business.
- Laundry Detergent (assigned to Wrapping Teams)
- Kitchen and Household Cleaning Supplies (assigned to Present Delivery Teams)
- Personal Care Items / Toiletries (assigned to Shopping Teams)
- Fabric Softener (assigned to Tree Delivery Teams)
Please bring in-kind donations with you to your assigned volunteer shift. If you are not volunteering, please call Tom Flanagan at (317) 363-8431 to make other arrangements to drop off your in-kind donations.
*Your donation may be tax deductible, please check with your tax preparer if you have questions.