The shopping team is in charge of buying the gifts that are delivered to the Secret Families.
Shopping Team Expectations
- Meet at Meijer in Noblesville at 6:00 AM.
- Pickup size chart, calculator, pens & t-shirts at the front tables.
- Team leaders “only” go to the front tables each time through for a new set of bags.
- Then other team members can get the carts ready for the next round.
- Stay within the per person budget!! We will have to pull things out if you are over.
- You can pay the overage out of your own pocket if you prefer.
- Shop for sale items, racks and specials.
- Sometimes you can get alot more for your money, work the system!!
- We understand that we don’t know these families or their sizes…
- Some sizes may be incorrect
- Typos do happen
- Parents don’t always know the sizes
- Use your best judgement, your opinion is trusted, just do the best you can
- Keep Moving!!
- Pick a meeting spot for your team to meet at.
- Gather back as a team and keep the family bags together before coming through checkout.
- You have about 30 minutes per family, Keep on Schedule!!
Things To Accomplish as Team Leader
- Recruit 5 – 10 members who are excited to help you shop.
- You will need to print off the form HERE and fill it out with your members’ information.
- Look for an email in November for confirmation of your responsibilities.
- Print off these Present Shopping Instructions for yourself.
- Have Fun!!!
In-Kind Donations For Shopping Teams
- If you and/or members of your team would like to donate in-kind products to this year’s recipient families, please bring Personal Care Items/Toiletries.