Red Bow Runner Expectations & Information
- The volunteer will be asked to tie a red ribbon around a nearby tree, light post or other stationary object on the subject family’s property on December 10th or December 11th. Ribbons become easy identifiers for Delivery Teams on the day of the event.
- If the volunteer has a ‘Co-Pilot’ to travel with them and coordinate logistics, it is recommended, but not required.
- A good working knowledge of Hamilton County and a reliable GPS device are imperative.
- Volunteers must to commit to not less than 4 hours of service on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday prior to the annual event.
- You may commit for multiple days if desired.
- Please note your availability in the ‘Comments’ section of the form.
- Generally, the volunteer will have no contact with the subject family.
- The goal of this team is to simply ‘mark’ the family’s house and leave.
- The ribbons will be removed the day of the event once gifts have been delivered.
- The volunteer must provide a cell phone number and email address so that a Team Leader can contact you prior to the event.
- A Team Leader will contact all volunteers with instructions and assignment details.
To Volunteer for Ribbon Team, Submit This Form: