The Wrapping Team ensures that all of the presents received by our Secret Families are neatly wrapped in the spirit of Christmas.
Wrapping Team Expectations
- Meet at Wasson Nursery on 126th Street in Fishers between 8:15 AM and 8:30 AM
- Check in with attendants at registration table. They will assign you a table for wrapping presents.
- Prepare to begin wrapping presents, bags of presents will begin arriving for your team to wrap
- You will want to assign 1 person to each bag of gifts as each bag is a different person in the family.
- Once the presents are wrapped they will go back into the bag.
- Once the presents are all wrapped you will look for Tom Flanagan or one of his helpers
- Check the list to make sure each family member has a bag of gifts
- Keep each of the families bags grouped together to prevent losing any of them
- Prepare for the next family’s presents, reload supplies as needed
- You will have around 4-5 families worth of presents; you should have around 20 minutes per family to wrap and prepare for delivery
Things To Accomplish as Team Leader
- Recruit 4 – 5 members who are excited to help you.
- You will need to print off the form HERE and fill it out with your members’ information.
- Look for an email in November for confirmation of your responsibilities.
- Print off these Present Wrapping Instructions for yourself.
- Have Fun!!!
In-Kind Donations For Shopping Teams
- If you and/or members of your team would like to donate in-kind products to this year’s recipient families, please bring Laundry Detergent.
- There will be donation trucks at the entrances of Toyota and Meijer where you can place your in-kind donations prior to the start of your shift.